All new players welcome. Contact a member of staff below or feel free to turn up at a training session.
Summer training Wednesday 6:30pm from 17th June
and Sunday 10:30am from 9th August
CrossFit XiXi Gym Tuesday 8pm from 7th July
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
New players are welcome to join the team. Contact a member of staff (see Contacts below) or feel free to turn up at a training session.
We hope that you have an enjoyable season with Bolton Rugby club in 2015/16 and to ensure that everything runs smoothly please take some time to familiarise yourself with the following summary of our code of conduct:
• All players must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions
• All players must respect opponents – applaud them off of the pitch and shake hands with them
• No swearing is allowed while representing the club at home or away matches
• Players should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late
• Players must wear suitable kit and boots, and we advise you to wear gum shields but other protective clothing such as headgear and shoulder padding is optional. Players receive full kit and it is your responsibility to turn up in Bolton RUFC T-shirt and trackies and bring playing shirt, shorts and socks. After games a white shirt and Bolton RUFC MUST be worn in the club house and ALL players MUST stay with the team until the coaches/manager has completed the match review. For training players need to supply full kit. It is advisable that players bring warm dry clothes to change into
• Players must pay any fees promptly. The necessary membership and registration forms can be obtained from the team manager or the club registration desk
• The active support of parents is essential in encouraging players to behave with dignity in all circumstances. It is important that only positive verbal feedback is given in both training and during matches. Please show appreciation of good play by players from all teams and respect the decisions made by match officials.
Without the help of volunteers and sponsors we would not be able to run the teams as effectively as we do, so if you would like to help or know of someone who may be interested please contact one of the club officials.