Biography1. Name Chris Cockton
2. Nickname Cockers
3. Position Hooker, although I’m convinced I’m a 10 locked in the wrong body
4. Previous Clubs Bolton from day 1
5. Earliest Rugby Memory Being selected on the wing for school and being shouted at for getting involved in nearly every ruck.
6. Best ground you’ve played at Kendal RUFC for the atmosphere, Penrith for the playing surface.
7. Rugby Idol Bismarck du Plessiss
8. Best dressed team mate James Higgins – always looks suave that man! It’s the tight pants and the tassels on his shoes.
9. Worst dressed team mate Jack Robinson for turning up in his dads trousers, or Louis Critchlow for wearing anything out of his own wardrobe
10. Worst training drill? Anything that Crouch junior dreams up!
11. If you didn’t play rugby, what sport would you play Cricket if I could get my shoulders fixed…
12. Favourite rugby moment Wining a second successive promotion for Bolton vs Northwich in 2014.
13. Celebrity lookalike Alan from the Hangover
14. Which 3 famous people would you have over for dinner Mila Kunis, Jack Black and Gordon Ramsey
15. Last try you scored A beauty against Oldham – broke a tackle and rounded the fullback.